Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am a lifestyle photographer from the
Sacramento, CA area specializing in babies, children & families. This is
where you will find sneak peaks at my sessions and updates from my own life.
Please check back often and comment if you like, I'd love to hear from
you.

Contact info: angelalangfordphotography@gmail.com

Also, check out my facebook page for more info and photos:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Angela-Langford-Photography/258775464195165

~Angela Langford~



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

daily project {weekly blog post} 2-28-12

Fun times this week...Dylan's 6th birthday party at Jump Sky High, Logan scored his first goal at his indoor soccer play-off game, lots of spring flowers blooming, and Zoey modeling her new summer swimsuit and playing like a busy bee all over the house! Thankfully this week was low key and we were able to hang out and relax...until next week!

*By the way, half of these photos are snap-shots with my small point and shoot camera so excuse the lower quality :) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment