Welcome

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am a lifestyle photographer from the
Sacramento, CA area specializing in babies, children & families. This is
where you will find sneak peaks at my sessions and updates from my own life.
Please check back often and comment if you like, I'd love to hear from
you.

Contact info: angelalangfordphotography@gmail.com

Also, check out my facebook page for more info and photos:

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Angela-Langford-Photography/258775464195165

~Angela Langford~



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

welcome to my photography blog


Hello and welcome to my new photography blog. I am excited to get started and display my work. I have always LOVED photography and have been taking many portraits of my own family, but only recently I started branching out and taking portraits of my friends and extended family as well. I am currently in the process of building my portfolio and will be displaying my work to give others a feel for my style of photography. I like a mix of different styles, depending on the photograph, and will be experimenting with new looks. Please check back often as I will be updating frequently.

~Angela Langford~

1 comment:

  1. I like your new photography blog. So nice to see displaying your photographs of the kids. You're pictures are really great!

    ReplyDelete